General Sales & Customer Support Questions
How can I get an update to the latest version of Active@ Disk Image?
If you have an earlier version of Active@ Disk Image installed and you would like to update it, we recommend you to follow these steps:
- Uninstall the program
- Download installation package
- Install the program
New registration keys may be required depending on how old your previous version was. Up-to-date Registration keys may be obtained by logging into your user profile at our Customer Communications Center or by accessing the download link emailed to you at the time of purchase.
New! How can I change the email address for my order/profile because I am changing the provider?
When accessing your order from a download link, you may click on the "Change E-mail" link. A charge may apply. Should you have any questions, you may contact email@example.com
New! I am not able to download the software after purchasing the annual support. I click on the link "Re-Download", and it keeps returning me to order information page for my order.
The order information page contains a button which reads "Click to E-mail Me Registration Info". Please click this button and an email will be sent to you with your registration keys and download access link.
New! I have previously purchased an earlier version of the software. Can I download the latest version?
Yes, you may. Please use the download access link that was emailed to you when you purchased the product. Accessing this link to provide you options to get the latest edition. You may also visit our Customer Communications Center to login in with your email address.
New! I recently purchased the support renewal and immediately checked for an update to my product. It indicated there were no new updates in the UPDATES section of the Customer Support Centre.
Simply go back to the Orders/Downloads section within your profile and click to RE-DOWNLOAD your actual software product. You will automatically be given the latest edition of the software. An email will be sent to you with new registration keys and a download access link.
New! I just placed an order for your software via PayPal and I have not received my registration keys or access links to the software.
If you have used an e-Check payment method, it can take several days for this transaction to clear through PayPal You may wait for the transaction to clear or you may place a non e-check order through PayPal and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance to cancel the first transaction.
Click here: General Sales & Customer Support Questions
- How can I get an update to the latest version of Active@ Disk Image?
- May I try the software before purchasing it?
- What is the difference between an "update" and an "upgrade"?
- How do I register my copy of the software?
- May I use a purchased copy of the software on a second computer?
- I have lost the CD-Key/Serial number for the software, what should I do?
- Do you charge sales/VAT tax?
- I have a sales question. How do I contact you?
- What are your phone sales hours?
- How are my products shipped?
- What kind of payment methods do you accept?
- We would like to place a Purchase Order? Is this possible?
- Where do I get technical support for my product after purchase?
Click here: Technical Questions
- Does Active@ Disk Image support Windows 2003 Server/SBS (Small Business Server)?
- How do I make a bootable Rescue CD?
- Is the Windows Vista Operating System supported?
- Can a Backup Disk Image be restored to a disk using another size rather than its original size?
- Can multiple PC disks or partitions be imaged at once?
- How can I know that an image was created successfully and contains data?
- Does Disk Image support automated disk imaging?
- Is it possible to restore selected files from the Backup Disk Image?
- Is it possible to restore selected files from the RAW Disk Image?
- Can a Disk Image be saved or restore from Network share?
- Can a Disk Image be written to CD/DVD or USB hard drive?
- I started the Rescue CD and need to restore an image from a CD/DVD. How can that be done?
- Does Active@ Disk Image work under Windows 98 or Windows 2000?
- Why do I get the error message "The file is not the last file of multi-file archive. . . " when I try to open an image file?
- What does it mean when I get the error message: ". . . call has failed. HRESULT = . . . " ?
- Why do I get a message that a drive cannot be locked while creating an image?
- I have deleted my system partition and I want to restore an image that I made earlier. I've had trouble with other backup programs not being able to restore an image completely and it won't boot.
- How "Number of previous backups to keep" feature is implemented?
- Is it possible to store an image to a bootable USB memory stick?
- When attempting to create an image, the following error appears: VSS_E_MAXIMUM_NUMBER